Are you here because of Yahoo temporary error 15? If Yes, then today, let’s go deep into this error and see how to fix it without any technical support.
Before fixing this error, let’s read a little more about this error.
When it arrive?
This error arrives when you use Yahoo mail and run multiple applications at the same time.
How this error trouble you?
According to Yahoo, It is a common error code that can slow down or freeze your pc and other opened files.
How does this error look?
Yahoo temporary error 15!
Sorry, the page you requested is not available.
What causes the error of “Yahoo Error 15”?
- Wrong configuration of the system files
- Random-access memory (RAM) declination
- Any Unwanted program installed on your computer device.
- Corrupted Registry
- Multiple programs running at the background
How To Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 15?
Due to Infrequently issues of Yahoo Mail can create this Error 15. Well, this error normally repairs itself within a few moments. However, you can try some fundamental steps to remove this sooner.
- The first step is to log out of your Yahoo Mail Account from all the devices, live computer, mobile, or any other spot where you have opened your Yahoo mail.
- Before going to the second step, kindly make sure that you are using a supported Yahoo browser.
- Delete your web browser cached files and cookies.
- Reset your browser to its original settings
- In the end, go to the Yahoo login page and sign in back to your Yahoo account to see if the error is gone or still.
Not Gone? Still Error 15? Try Additional Troubleshooting Steps
- Scan your computer to find any malware or infections. If you notice any malware, then remove it immediately.
- Always access your Yahoo mail in an updated & supported Yahoo browser.
- Verify the operating system you are using if it is not upgraded, then upgrade it with the latest version.
- Upgrade your operating system to the latest version if it is not upgraded.
- Adjust the setting of your Yahoo account.
Troubleshooting this error is easy, and you fix it yourself without any support. However, if you have any issue or question, you can comment us below or Talk to a Yahoo Customer Service Executive or know more about Yahoo mail errors. You can connect to Yahoo live agent via call or chat portal.
Read More:- How to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 14