No idea what was your last Yahoo password? Do you want to change or recover your Yahoo password? Today we will tell you a method of Yahoo Account Recovery. We have shared a few ways to recover a Yahoo password without any tool or software.
You can use this working method to get your account back. All these methods are tested and currently working in 2021. You can find your Yahoo password using any of these classifications.
How to Recover Yahoo Account?
Yahoo is the most popular email platform after Gmail. Many users only use Yahoo mail to share photos, documents, pdf, etc. But, do you ever thought that if you have lost the password of your Yahoo account then how you will recover it? Of course not.
In this post, we will be explaining to you how you can recover your Yahoo mail password using the forgot password option. Yahoo gives a forgot password option by which any user can easily retrieve a password if he/she has lost it. So, let’s go through the report and explore the guides which are given just below.
How to Reset or Change Yahoo Password?
How to restore your Yahoo password with an SMS?
While you’ve entered the correct phone number during the registration and you still have access to it, try restoring your Yahoo password via the SMS process.
It’s easy & fast. You only need your user name and phone number in the form for account restoring. After that, you receive an SMS with the code you have to register in the appeared window. Check out a few steps below for proper understanding.
- Open the Yahoo app or website.
- Then, enter your Yahoo login id and click the next button.
- Now, click on the forgot password button to recover your Yahoo account via the SMS option.
- After that, Yahoo will ask you for the last missing digits of your mobile number to confirm your identification.
- Confirm your phone number to get the SMS on your phone number.
- Finally, enter the received code to change your Yahoo account password.
How to restore your Yahoo password with an Alternate Email Address?
By this method, you can easily make your Yahoo password recovery by using an alternate email address. If you can access that email id and password, then you are just a few steps away to recover your password. We will show you how you can use the alternate email address to get back your account. Have a look at the below guide and explore the steps.
- Open the Yahoo login page on your smartphone or a web browser.
- Next, insert your Yahoo login id and snap the next button.
- Now, click on the forgot password option, and you will get different options to verify yourself.
- Simply, click on Send an Email.
- Now, open the alternate email id, and you will see the mail from Yahoo.
- Explore that mail and change your Yahoo account password.
How to Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number And Alternate?
The restoration of the password becomes more comfortable if you have an alternate email address or mobile number. But, it becomes more complicated if you don’t own a Mobile Number or an alternate id.
In that case, you only have one way to recover your account, i.e., contact the Yahoo customer service team. They will ask you to verify your previous account activity, and if you gave the right answers, maybe they can provide you with access to your account.
How to retrieve Yahoo password using the sign in a helper?
Other than the forgot password option, you can use the Sign-in Helper to reset your Yahoo password and retrieve the path to your account.
For account safety, you can only view three options to get back your access. The Yahoo system decides which options to display based on factors like your account’s recovery settings, from where you’re logging in, your mobile number, and your alternate email address.
follow the below-mentioned steps for account recovery via Sign-In helper:-
- open your browser & go to the Yahoo Sign-In helper.
- Enter any one of three options (Yahoo email address, phone number, or alternate email address.)
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes, text me a verification code.
- Now Yahoo will send a verification code to your above-selected option.
- Enter the verification code in the field provided and click Verify to unblock your locked Yahoo account.
How to recover Yahoo Account without email?
Open your browser and navigate towards the Recovery Wizard, and enter one of the account recovery details listed. Click Continue and follow the on-screen directions given in the Yahoo Account Recovery Wizard.
In Yahoo Application
Open your Yahoo mail application and tap Trouble signing in?. Enter one of the account recovery items placed in the Account Recovery Wizard, and click Continue.
Next, follow the on-screen directions given in the Yahoo Account Recovery Wizard.
How to get additional help for signing in to my Yahoo account?
If you’re having trouble resetting your password because you can’t remember your alternate email address, phone number, or you’ve changed your phone number, Yahoo offers additional help.
Open the Yahoo login page and tap the help icon located on the right side of the page.
These are the comfortable and straightforward methods to use the Yahoo forgot password option to restore a Yahoo account’s password. You can access your Yahoo account anytime by using these guides.
We have simply described these guides so that it will be easy for you to understand that how does Yahoo forgot password and Yahoo sign-in helper option could help us. However, before trying to recover the password, it is important to read the Yahoo terms and conditions to understand why we must reset the password as they tell us.